Over the last six months, Noor Kids has been blessed to develop relationships with Muslims across globe! We’re excited to have a growing bond with our customers via Facebook, Twitter, and our Email list. Insha’llah, we’re hoping to strengthen this relationship in the months to come.
Noor Kids is searching for a motivated, talented, and (most importantly) passionate Social Media Intern who would like to build his/her social media skill-set and brighten the lives of little Muslims! This will be an excellent vehicle to build strong relationships with leaders in the Muslim community, gain expertise in the Social Media space, and make a difference for little Muslims in North America. Candidates will also work hand-in-hand with the Noor Kids leadership team, who have trained at Harvard Business School, Global Consumer Products companies (General Mills and Truvia), and World-Class Management Consulting firms (McKinsey).
Title: Social Media Manager Intern
- Help us launch a KickStarter campaign for our upcoming Mobile Apps
- Developing relationships with partner blogs
- Managing our twitter and Facebook communicties
- Developing an email marketing strategy
- Identify events occurring across the US that we should participate in
- Passionate about helping Muslim Americans
- Interested in becoming a social media expert
- Maintain an active presence on social media websites
- Excited about Social Entrepreneurship/Startups
- Please check out this list - http://mashable.com/2010/10/09/social-media-interns/
Commitment: 5-10 hours each week, for 2 to 3 months
Incentives: We will be offering a nominal monthly stipend for this position, this opportunity will provide exceptional experience in the social media space, exposure to leaders in the Muslim community, and mentorship from the Noor Kids founders. Oh and of course – your support will help nourish the future generation of American Muslims.